If you are in the planning process of pregnancy, a few expert advice from our team of physicians around the factors responsible for healthier pregnancy.
When you are ready for pregnancy, you need to take several important measures that would contribute to a healthier pregnancy.
Those measures are the following:
- Ask yourself if your family has a genetic hereditary disease that could harm the fetus. It does not necessarily mean that it will be transmitted with certainty, but it will be necessary to keep the pregnancy more closely with more frequent controls in a gynecologist.
- If you are drinking contraceptive pills and want to stay pregnant, stop taking and consult a gynecologist.
- Calculate days of ovulation or fertile days. You can calculate your festive days on our web site in the Ovulation calculator section.
- Both partners make trials, in terms of bacteria viruses, and the like.
- Alcohol and smoking occupy a percentage of reduction in chances of getting pregnant. Try to deviate from your lifestyle that period.
- Stress is also responsible for bad effects when trying to get pregnant.
Stress is also responsible for bad effects when trying to get pregnant.
If you have problems for a long time, that is, you can not get pregnant, mandatory consultation with a gynecologist.