Decreased fertility, or infertility, indicates the inability to become pregnant for one year in case of sexual intercourse without protection. It is thought that nowadays nearly every seventh couple faces problems of infertility. If a woman is up to 35 years of age over a year, and a woman over 35 years of age over six months is not pregnant with unprotected sex, it is recommended to contact a doctor. The reasons for infertility are considered to be 45% for men, 45% for women and 10% for unknown reasons in both men and women.
You need to know:
If a woman by the age of 35 regularly goes to gynecological examinations, the chances of getting pregnant are several times greater.
The Center for In Vitro Fertilization GINEKOMEDIKA - Skopje, applying the latest achievements in science and technology offers the following services:
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome - OHSS
- Prenatal diagnostics
- Reviews and analyzes necessary for the involvement of the insured person (couple) in the BPO procedure through the HIF
- Male infertility
- Drugs used in ART (Assisted Reproductive Techniques)
- Examination of seed material - Spermogram
- In vitro fertilization
- Female infertility
- Infertile partners evaluation