Tips

The term contraception refers to various methods that are practiced in order to protect against unwanted pregnancy. There are several methods of contraception: Hormonal contraception, Intrauterine contraception, Mechanical or chemical contraception
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted viral infection in the world today. The HPV virus is the cause of CIN changes, which may, but not necessarily, pass into cervical cancer. However,
The study found that only about 25% of women with symptoms related to the menstrual cycle required treatment. The remaining 75% do not seek help because of this. Do not be one of them.
In 1 liter of water, dissolve 3-4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. The solution is a toilette of genital warts over a period of several days. The procedure will help you to prevent candida infection
We will list a few symptoms that can help you solve the dilemma about whether you are pregnant or not: absence of menstruation three or more days; light red scarlet bleeding known as
How many kilograms is normal to climb during pregnancy? No matter how much you want, there is no way to fix just as much as the baby weighs. Prepare for digits between 11-14 kg, and if you carry twins 18-20 kg.
Have fruits and vegetables at least 50% of your daily diet. Read the ingredients of the food you are buying. Avoid products with more than five ingredients or those containing preservatives
There are several ways to diagnose pregnancy: A quick pregnancy test. A method to find out whether you are pregnant or not at home with a quick test, noting that in these tests there is always the option
PCOS or so-called polycystic ovary syndrome is responsible for the abnormal functioning of your ovaries and the absence of a regular menstrual cycle. A problem where is an imbalance of female sex hormones.
The moment when the egg is mature, shoots and leaves the follicle, and moves towards the fallopian tubes is a period of ovulation. Usually, the woman has a 28-day menstrual cycle, but can vary
If you are in the planning process of pregnancy, a few expert advice from our team of physicians around the factors responsible for a healthier pregnancy. When you are ready for pregnancy,
The period of the normal menstrual cycle is 28 days. But in some cases, in some women, this period may be prolonged and longer or shorter. The period of the menstrual cycle is 28 days. But in some cases,
Antibiogram of seed material is an analysis of the same from the aspect of sexually transmitted bacteria. Microbiological examination with susceptibility to antibiotics. In our practice, tests